Darker Professional 2.4.Three Apk
Darker can decrease your display screen brightness to extraordinarily low ranges, to assist stop eyestrain throughout the night time. Use the built-in coloration filter* to regulate the colour of your show, good for filtering out harsh white backgrounds throughout the night time.
Customers can both improve the free model to Professional by means of in-app buy, or immediately buy this model (for international locations that don’t assist In-app purchases) – each are the identical when it comes to performance.
Options solely within the Professional model:
» Auto-On & Auto-Off
» Begin at boot
» Decrease brightness beneath 20%
» Darken navigation bar
» Customized filter colours
» Root mode
» Customizable notification buttons
• As much as three buttons may be added for fast entry.
• Buttons to extend and reduce the brightness (+5%, -5%, +10%, -10%)
• Buttons to set a selected brightness (@0%, @10%, @20%, … , @90%, @100%)
• Fast toggles (cease, pause, reset, coloration filter)
Be aware: When manually putting in APK recordsdata, Android blocks the “Set up” button from being pressed when Darker is working. That is NOT a bug. It’s a protecting measure to forestall malicious apps from camouflaging the set up button. Pausing Darker will clear up this.
*The colour filter is just like how the desktop model of f.lux works. Deciding on a redder coloration will cut back extra bluelight emitted from the show.
Darker has Tasker assist, use these intents to ship instructions to Darker:
Add the above intents to Tasker by going to Motion Class→System→Ship Intent→Motion, depart the opposite fields default, and word that the intents are case delicate.
These two intents beneath want an extra parameter within the “Further” area
darkerpro.SETCOLOR “Further” area: COLOR:1~16 (Colours are numbered left to proper, prime to backside)
darkerpro.COLORSTRENGTH “Further” area: STRENGTH:1~10
The intent beneath wants the “Goal” area set to “Service”
***NEW USERS: Click on on the notification to enter the settings display screen***
▪ “Darken navigation bar” possibility now makes use of a workaround which doesn’t trigger the brightness to flicker when switching apps, however will depart the navigation bar buttons undarkened (Solely impacts units working KitKat or increased)
▪ Bug fixes