FingerSecurity Premium 3.9.Four Apk
With it’s first launch on July 16, 2014 FingerSecurity is the primary app that enables house owners of an Android system with a fingerprint sensor to guard their apps with their fingerprints.
FingerSecurity lets you shield any app along with your fingerprint. FingerSecurity has many choices to make your life simpler and safer.
– Defend any app along with your fingerprint
– Widget for quick enabling/disabling
– Set timeouts to permit a brief swap between apps
– Unlock a number of apps at ones
– Use your different password or pin code to unlock apps when your fingerprint will not be acknowledged
– FingerSecurity can’t be uninstalled or killed
– Routinely shield new apps
– Use your favourite picture as background
– Use faux crash dialog
– Routinely unlock your apps at particular places
– Solely permit particular folks(fingerprints) to unlock an app
– Defend notifications of protected apps
– Detect intruders by taking an image of them
– Why is my system not supported?
FingerSecurity will solely work on Android gadgets with a fingerprint sensor. Even when your system has a fingerprint sensor it’s nonetheless doable that your system will not be supported resulting from limitations of the system.
– A notification is asking for a backup password. What ought to I do?
It is a safety function from the system(it isn’t part of FingerSecurity however from Samsung’s firmware). If you scan your fingerprint too many occasions with out identification then the system will block the sensor and ask to your backup password. The backup password was specified in the course of the registration of your fingerprints(this won’t be the identical as your different password for FingerSecurity). It’s important to enter your backup password else you’ll be able to’t use the fingerprint sensor.
– I can’t bear in mind my backup password.
Sadly there isn’t any method to reset the backup password when the sensor is blocked by the system. The one answer is performing a tough reset.
– FingerSecurity makes use of quite a lot of battery after updating.
Please restart your system. Then FingerSecurity will work regular once more and the battery utilization will drop.
Word: Customers that put in the app after 30 July 2016 may need to set their different password once more. If that is so then your password has been reset to “1234”.
App identify : FingerSecurity
Bundle Identify : com.rickclephas.fingersecurity
Apk Md5 : c248f9ffcea0ec20484f86b0d8961dd9
Apk Measurement : 18.1 MB
Replace on Play Retailer : August 9, 2016
Model Identify & Code: 3.9.4 (135)
Necessities: 4.Three and up