Xposed Installer

Xposed Installer 3.1.four Apk

Xposed for Lollipop is lastly right here!

Be aware that that is nonetheless an alpha model and for Lollipop on ARMv7+ units solely.
Please set up it provided that you’re keen to take the danger of boot loops. Simply because it’s working wonderful and secure for me doesn’t imply it is going to work for everybody the identical manner.

Identified Points
Units with little or no free area on /system might have hassle putting in. This installer has been tweaked barely over the 5.Zero installer. It should try to maneuver your authentic libraries off /system, set up the framework, compress the unique libraries after which transfer the compressed originals again to the basis of /system.
If Xposed for Android 5.Zero didn’t work in your gadget, its unlikely this one will both. This is kind of the very same supply code, simply an up to date ART runtime. However be at liberty to attempt, simply ensure you know tips on how to backup and restore.

How To Take a look at
You should be on Android 5.1. It should NOT work on Android 5.0 (too many modifications to ART).
It is best to have a working restoration (the busted ass “OEM” TWRP releases that don’t have busybox should not “working recoveries”). The installer will attempt to detect this forward of time.
In case you left the Xposed app put in from Android 5.0, it is best to disable all modules earlier than putting in this framework. Busted modules might hold you from booting after set up in any other case.
I’ll want Xposed logs (and presumably logcats) to debug any points. Bear in mind, in case your gadget gained’t boot after set up, its doubtless you’ll be able to reboot to restoration and nonetheless seize the Xposed log (assuming Zygote began). It is going to be in /information/information/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/log as error.log or error.log.previous.

Identified points:
– Bootloops on Samsung inventory ROMs. That’s as a result of Samsung’s modifications to ART. There are unofficial builds that work round this by deodexing and adjusting the ROM.
– Sony appears to have shipped some ROMs with corrupted providers.odex (the embedded .dex is invalid). These ROMs will bootloop with a “Deadly sign 6” or “No pending exception anticipated: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException” error, which I sadly can not repair.

WHAT’S NEW:

I do know lots of you might be ready for Oreo help, and certainly I’m fairly far with that. 95% of the code are ported, fundamental performance is engaged on Genymotion. The remaining 5% are clearly these components of the code that are tougher to port. I actually simply upgraded my major gadget to Android 8.1, so I can hopefully begin some actual testing quickly.

Nonetheless, I can announce one other launch proper now: Xposed model v89. It’s obtainable for Android 5.Zero to 7.1 and comprises fairly just a few fixes for app crashes. I reported one in all them to Google as I think it’s a bug within the AOSP code. These crashes had been exhausting to debug, that’s why it took a while to repair them. These efforts additionally delayed my work on Oreo help, however they may even assist to make the primary Oreo model higher proper from the beginning.

Model v89 additionally features a change in Xposed’s course of permissions, which ought to assistance on ROMs which reset app listing permissions on every reboot.

Necessities: ROOT

Download Apk

 

Download Apk Link 2

 

Download Xposed Zip

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *